If you are new in WordPress and don’t know how to install the WordPress in your local system or live system then follow the below steps and get newly installed WordPress.
Download Latest WordPress
You can download the latest WordPress version from this link https://wordpress.org/download/
Abstract the zip where you need to set up the WordPress, if you need to set up in your local server then make a new folder which is your project name like “Blogging” and put all files and folder into the new folder from the abstract zip folder. if you need to set up in live server then just copy all files and folder into the hosting panel from the abstract zip folder.
Now make one new empty database to your local or live system. like “blogging”.
Run the URL in the browser. if you set up your WordPress in the local server then run URL in the browser like “http://localhost/blogging”. if you set up your WordPress in the live server then run the URL in the browser like “http://blogging.com”.
In your browser, you can see one form like below.
- Enter your database name in the first field which u make in the database like “blogging”.
- Enter your database username and password in the next two fields.
- In the database host, if you use local server then put hostname as it is if you use live server then check your hostname from the database and insert that hostname in that fields.
- If you want another prefix then you can enter in the prefix section otherwise put as it is.
- Submit the form and you can get new form as see in the step 5.
- Now enter your website title
- Enter your username and password in the next two fields. which is your WordPress admin login access.
- Enter your email address where you can get notification from the wordpress.
- Click on the install wordpress button.
Now your wordpress was completed.